SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Home/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

In SEO Services

Managing a social media presence can be a daunting task for most business owners or marketing managers. With the help of CMW, we can help you to make sense of it all.

We take a sort of backwards approach to helping you to engage and convert customers from this channel. The first question we always ask is:

“What are your goals?”

Once we know what the goal of your internet marketing is, only then can we help you to win. You see, when you create social media campaigns that are designed to achieve a specific set of goals you are much more likely to ask the other right questions that get you to that final goal.

Considerations for Designing a Social Media Campaign

One of the most simple, yet important, aspects of a social media campaign is targeting the right demographic. There are very specific types of users in all the social media channels, some of which may or may not be right for the products and services you are selling. For example, most intellectual or business-to-business services tend to do best on Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. Goods-based companies tend to do best when they dedicate their time to Facebook, YouTube or Pinterest.

While it is true that we may decide to have ongoing campaigns in multiple social networks, it is always good to start with the knowledge of where your existing and potential customers hang out. If you want to learn more about social media demographic data and how this knowledge can you help strategize your campaign, please contact us and we can help you figure it out.

What Do Social Media Consumers Want?

Many social media companies will tell you that the key to social media success is developing strategies for consumers who want to have a relationship with your brand. In fact, a Harvard Business Review study said that only 23 percent of consumers actually care about this (brand relationships). The other 77 percent just want to get free offers, discounts or giveaways from your social media pages. Instead of basing social media campaigns around the process of forming relationships, we would much rather help you to share values that consumers identify with. Shared values, not interactions, are what drive consumers to make purchasing decisions with your company. At the end of the day, we want your customers to be doing more than “liking” your content; we want them to be liking your newly bought products.

Let’s Discuss Your Social Media Goals

We want to have a conversation with you about your social media goals. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you. Our most ideal client is one who is receptive, is willing to keep their promises to their customers, and who understands communication is the key to a winning relationship.